From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sista in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sista may refer to:
- "Sister", spelled in eye dialect
- Sista River, a river in Russia's Leningrad Oblast which drains into Koporye Bay
- Sista Monica Parker (1956–2014), an American musician
- La Sista, a Puerto Rican reggaeton artist
- Sista Otis, an American musician
- Sista, a 1994 album by Swing Mob
- "Sista", a song by the John Butler Trio from their 2003 live album Living 2001–2002
- Sista, an R&B female quartet, which also featured a pre-fame Missy Elliott, who recorded the 1994 album 4 All the Sistas Around da World (later shelved).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sista.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.