Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sistani may refer to:
- Sistan, a historical and geographical region in eastern Iran
- Sistani Persian people, who mainly inhabit Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Sistani Language
- Sistani (surname)
- Sistani Mahalleh, a village in Iran
- Tolombeh-ye Habib Sistani, a village in Iran
- Vahdapar va Arbandi Sistani, a village in Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sistani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.