Sistani may refer to:
- Sistan, a historical and geographical region in eastern Iran
- Sistani Persian people, who mainly inhabit Iran, Afghanistan and Pakistan
- Sistani Language
- Sistani (surname)
- Sistani Mahalleh, a village in Iran
- Tolombeh-ye Habib Sistani, a village in Iran
- Vahdapar va Arbandi Sistani, a village in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sistani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.