Sistema de Inteligencia Nacional
This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sistema de Inteligencia Nacional (National Intelligence System, SIN) is the official denomination of the Argentine national intelligence community.
The National Intelligence System consists of the following agencies and its dependencies:
- Secretaría de Inteligencia (Secretariat of Intelligence, S.I)
- Dirección Nacional de Inteligencia Criminal (National Directorate of Criminal Intelligence, DNIC)
- Dirección Nacional de Inteligencia Estratégica Militar (National Directorate of Strategic Military Intelligence, DNIEM)
The National Intelligence System came online with the 2001 Intelligence Reform Law 25.520.
- List of Secretaries of Intelligence
- Argentine intelligence agencies
- Secretariat of Intelligence
- National Intelligence School
- Directorate of Judicial Surveillance
- National Directorate of Criminal Intelligence
- National Directorate of Strategic Military Intelligence