- 1960: Hank Crawford – More Soul (Atlantic Records)
- 1960: Gil Evans – Out of the Cool (Impulse!)
- 1961: Ray Charles – Genius + Soul = Jazz (Impulse!)
- 1961: Shirley Scott – Shirley Scott Plays Horace Silver (Prestige)
- 1961: James Moody – Cookin' the Blues (Argo)
- 1963: Woody Herman – Woody Herman–1963 (Philips Records)
- 1966: Buddy Rich – Swingin' New Big Band (Pacific Jazz)
- 1975: Ray Charles – My Kind of Jazz Part 3 (Crossover Records)
- 1975: Rahsaan Roland Kirk – Dog Years in the Fourth Ring (released 1997) (32 Jazz)
- 1991: Maceo Parker - Mo' Roots
- 1992: Joe Pass - In Hamburg (ACT Music)
- 1992: Joey DeFrancesco - Reboppin'
-  JazzStandards.com. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
- Bogdanov, Vladimir et al (2002) All Music Guide to Jazz: The Definitive Guide to Jazz Music, p. 587. Backbeat Books. At Google Books. Retrieved 9 August 2013.
|This article about a jazz standard or composition written in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This 1950s song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|