Jump to navigation Jump to search
The term sister school (or brother school) has several alternate meanings:
- a definite financial commerce between two colleges or universities
- two schools that have a strong historical connection
- two schools which have social activities involving students from both schools
- two schools under the same management
- two schools built using the same floor plan/layout
- two schools in different nations that have established a collaborative international partnership.
- "UNESCO Center for Peace » Sister Schools/Universities". www.unescocenterforpeace.org. Retrieved 12 April 2018.
|Look up sister school in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|