(Redirected from Sisterhood (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up sisterhood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sisterhood may refer to:
- Relating to sisters, female siblings
- Sisterhood, an Orthodox religious society of women, such as the Jerusalem St. Elizabeth Sisterhood of Sisters of Mercy; see also brotherhood, bratstvo
- Sorority, a social organization for undergraduate students
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood, a novel by Rebecca Wells
- The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants book by Ann Brashares
- Sisterhood magazine, 2010s teen Christian magazine, from the Brio (magazine) stable.
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (film), a 2002 American film
- The Sisterhood (1988 film), a 1988 American film directed by Cirio H. Santiago
- The Sisterhood (film), a 2004 American film directed by David DeCoteau
- Sisterhood (2008 film), a 2008 British-New Zealand film directed by Richard Wellings-Thomas
- Sisterhood (2016 film), a 2016 Macanese-Hong Kong film directed by Tracy Choi
- "Sisterhood" (Robin Hood episode), first episode of the second series of Robin Hood
- The Sisterhood (TV series), a reality TV show about preachers' wives
- Sisterhood of Hip Hop, a reality TV show about hip-hop
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sisterhood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.