From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Sit Down)
|Look up sitdown or sit-down in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sitdown, Sit Down or sit-down may refer to the following:
- Sit-down hydrofoil, a water sport in which one rides above the water, supported by a hydrofoil wing
- Sitdown strike, a strike in which workers take possession of a workplace by "sitting down"
- Sit-down restaurant, a type of restaurant
- Sitdown, a type of powerbomb, a professional wrestling throw
- A meeting, terminology frequently used in mafia media, such as The Godfather franchise
- In British Methodism, "to sit down" is a technical phrase referring to Ministers ceasing active stipendiary work to become "supernumerary" ministers
- Sit-in, a form of direct action that involves one or more people nonviolently occupying an area for a protest
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sitdown.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.