|Administrative region||East Macedonia and Thrace|
|• Municipal unit||62.9 km2 (24.3 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||4,001|
|• Municipal unit density||64/km2 (160/sq mi)|
|• Population||702 (2011)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Sitagroi (Greek: Σιταγροί) is a village and a former municipality in the Drama regional unit, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Prosotsani, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 62.890 km2. Population 4,001 (2011). The seat of the municipality was in Fotolivos.
- Ernestine S. Elster and Colin Renfrew (eds), Prehistoric Sitagroi: excavations in northeast Greece, 1968-1970. Vol. 2, The final report. Los Angeles, CA : Cotsen Institute of Archaeology, University of California, Los Angeles, 2003. Monumenta archaeologica 20.
- Colin Renfrew, Marija Gimbutas and Ernestine S. Elster (eds.), Excavations at Sitagroi, a prehistoric village in northeast Greece. Vol. 1. Los Angeles, Institute of Archaeology, University of California, 1986.
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (in Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
|This Eastern Macedonia and Thrace location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|