|Administrative region||East Macedonia and Thrace|
|• Municipal unit||62.9 km2 (24.3 sq mi)|
|• Municipal unit||4,001|
|• Municipal unit density||64/km2 (160/sq mi)|
|• Population||702 (2011)|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
Sitagroi (Greek: Σιταγροί) is a village and a former municipality in the Drama regional unit, East Macedonia and Thrace, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Prosotsani, of which it is a municipal unit. The municipal unit has an area of 62.890 km2. Population 4,001 (2011). The seat of the municipality was in Fotolivos. It is also the location of an important archaeological site from the late Neolithic and early Bronze Age.
- Ernestine S. Elster and Colin Renfrew (eds), Prehistoric Sitagroi: excavations in northeast Greece, 1968-1970. Vol. 2, The final report. Los Angeles, CA : Cotsen Institute of Archaeology, University of California, Los Angeles, 2003. Monumenta archaeologica 20.
- Colin Renfrew, Marija Gimbutas and Ernestine S. Elster (eds.), Excavations at Sitagroi, a prehistoric village in northeast Greece. Vol. 1. Los Angeles, Institute of Archaeology, University of California, 1986.
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- Kallikratis law Greece Ministry of Interior (Greek)
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece.
|This Eastern Macedonia and Thrace location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|