Sitaram Ayurvedic Pharmacy Ltd
Sitaram Ayurveda Pharmacy Ltd is a public company which manufactures ayurvedic medicines in Thrissur City of Kerala State. It is the first ayurvedic company in India to get Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Certificate for its production facility in Thrissur City.
Sitaram Ayurveda Pharmacy is considered among the oldest Ayurvedic institutes in Kerala. Its history dates back to 1921, when the company started with the blessings of Maharaja of Cochin of erstwhile Kochi princely state, Rama Varma.
The company has a multi-specialty Ayurvedic hospital, which has the facilities to practice all the eight branches (Ashtanga) of Ayurveda as described in Ashtangahridayam in Thrissur City. It has a 100-bed super specialty hospital in the Thrissur City and produces 450 medicines in which 25 of them are patented medicines. 
- "Sitaram Ayurveda Pharmacy". Kerala Ayurvedics. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "ISO 9001:2000 for Sitaram Ayurveda". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "GMP certification can help ayurvedic exports". The Hindu. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "'Ayurveda units must adopt GMP norms'". Business Line. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- "Kerala Ayurveda companies join hands to battle new retail giants". Ayurved News. Retrieved 2012-08-19.