|Key people||Michael Seifert, CEO|
|Products||Sitecore CMS, Sitecore Intranet Portal, Sitecore Foundry, Sitecore Digital Marketing System|
Sitecore is a web content management system and customer experience management software company that provides enterprise website, intranet, portal and marketing automation software. The company was founded in 2001 and has offices in Australia, Denmark, Sweden, Canada, Germany, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Ukraine, and United States.
Sitecore's software is built on Microsoft .NET 3.5/4.0. Content can be stored as XML or .NET objects and Sitecore CMS can use either Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database for its database storage. Sitecore also allows deployment via Microsoft Azure. Version 7 of Sitecore was released in May 2013.
The Sitecore Developer Network, also known as SDN, is a technical resource for developers and administrators. Software, product documentation and support forums are available on SDN. The Sitecore Shared Source library allows developers to distribute source code in its community.
Sitecore has received industry recognition including Red Herring Europe Top 100, 2011 Forrester Wave WCM For Online Customer Experience, Web Marketing Association WebAward 2009, 2013 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management, and EContent Magazine's Top 100 Companies that Matter Most.
- Michael Seifert, Chief Executive Officer
- Michael Tupanjanin, Chief Revenue Officer
- Kim Elsass, Chief Customer Experience Officer
- Karsten Bjerregaard, Chief Financial Officer
- Darren Guarnaccia, EVP Product Strategy and Corporate Development
- Steffen Andersen, EVP, Product Management
- Bjarne Hansen, President, Sitecore USA
- Sitecore, "Cloud Deployment with Sitecore", Sitecore, 2010-09-01
- Sitecore, "Sitecore Announces Sitecore 7, Powering a New Level of Personalized Digital Experiences", Sitecore, 2013-05-21
- "Sitecore SDN". Retrieved 2011-09-29.
- "Sitecore Shared Source Library". Retrieved 2011-09-29.
- "2011 RED HERRING TOP 100 EUROPE". Retrieved 2013-11-05.
- "Forrester Wave WCM For Online Customer Experience, Q3 2011".
- "2009 WebAward". Retrieved 2010-02-24.
- "Gartner MQ for Web Content Management 2013". Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "EContent Magazine Top 100 Companies". Retrieved 2010-02-24.