|Time zone||PST (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||PDT (UTC-7)|
In the state legislature, Sites is in the 4th Senate District, represented by Republican Jim Nielsen, and the 3rd Assembly District, represented by Republican James Gallagher. Federally, Sites is in California's 3rd congressional district, represented by Democrat John Garamendi.
- Goode, Erwin G. (1949). California Place Names. University of California Press. p. 334.
- Salley, Harold E. (1977). Hostiry of California Post Offices, 1849–1976. La Mesa, California: Postal History Associates. p. 205.
- Martin, Mark (9 January 2007). "Governor's new state water plan to include 2 dams". San Francisco Chronicle. p. B-1. Retrieved 5 March 2009.
- "Senators". State of California. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- "Members Assembly". State of California. Retrieved March 21, 2013.
- "California's 3rd Congressional District - Representatives & District Map". Civic Impulse, LLC. Retrieved March 1, 2013.
|This Colusa County, California-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
Made by Farah Essam