Sitka may refer to:
- Sitka (crater), an impact crater on Mars
- USS Sitka (APA-113), an attack transport in commission from 1945 to 1946
- USS Milledgeville (PF-94) or USS Sitka (PF-94), a patrol frigate
- Emil Sitka (1915–1998), American actor
- Picea sitchensis, "Sitka spruce"
- Sitka, Indiana, an unincorporated community
- Sitka, Kansas, an unincorporated community
- Sitka Township, Clark County, Kansas
- Sitka, Kentucky, an unincorporated community
- Sitka, Ohio, an unincorporated community
- Sitka, Alaska
- Sitka Tribe of Alaska
- Sitka Channel, a strait
- Sitka High School
- Sitka National Cemetery
- Sitka National Historical Park
- Sitka Naval Operating Base and U.S. Army Coastal Defenses
- Sitka Rocky Gutierrez Airport
- Sitka Sound
- Battle of Sitka, fought in 1804 between Europeans and Alaska Natives
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sitka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.