|Founded by||Polish and Romanian immigrants|
The moshav was founded on Lag BaOmer in 1949 on the land that had belonged to the depopulated Palestinian village of Abu al-Fadl, by 95 families from Poland and Romania who had been interned in a detention camp in Cyprus. Prior to 1948, the Sitriya Bedouin tribe lived in the area.
- "List of localities, in Alphabetical order" (PDF). Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. Retrieved September 26, 2017.
- Morris, Benny (2004), The Birth of the Palestinian Refugee Problem Revisited, Cambridge University Press, p. xxi, ISBN 9780521009676
- Khalidi, Walid (1992), All That Remains: The Palestinian Villages Occupied and Depopulated by Israel in 1948, Washington D.C.: Institute for Palestine Studies, p. 357, ISBN 0-88728-224-5
- The Davids of Sitriya Haaretz
- Domaine Herzberg
- Susey Adama Riding Stable