From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up siva or Siva in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Siva may refer to:
Film and television
- Siva (director), Indian cinematographer and director
- Siva (1989 Tamil film), a film starring Rajinikanth
- Siva (1989 Telugu film), an action film
- Siva, a character from The Tribe
Music and dance
- "Siva" (song), a song by the Smashing Pumpkins
- Siva Samoa, a type of Samoan dance often performed at weddings
- Siva Power, a Californian solar power startup
- Siva (protein), a pro-apoptotic signaling protein
- Siva (rebreather), an oxygen rebreather
- Siva, the monotypic bird genus of the blue-winged minla
- Shiva or Śiva, a Hindu god
- Siva (rural locality), a list of rural localities in Russia
- 1170 Siva, an asteroid named after the Hindu god
- Industrial Development Corporation of Norway or SIVA
- Shanghai Institute of Visual Art, a public university in China
- Simplified individual voluntary arrangement, a pending UK insolvency process
- SIVA, a marketing approach of "Solution, Information, Value, and Access"
- SIVA, the main threat in the Destiny_(video_game) major expansion pack, Destiny:_Rise_of_Iron.
People with the name
- Ezhava Siva
- Shiv (disambiguation)
- Shiva (disambiguation)
- Siwa (disambiguation)
- Živa (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siva.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.