Sivan Design Group
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||Tehran, Iran (2006 )|
Alireza MohammadzadehMohammad Hossein Amini Yekta
|Alireza Mohammadzadeh (CEO)
Mohammad Hossein Amini Yekta(chairman)
Sivan Design Group, also known as C1 Design Group, is an Iranian car design firm and full-service product development company in Tehran, Iran. Founded in 2006 by Alireza Mohammadzadeh & Mohammad Hossein Amini Yekta. SIVAN Group has grown from a two-person design and engineering company to a full-service product development firm, able to meet the demands of any project. Sivan group have diverse and specialized backgrounds in design, engineering, modeling, rapid prototyping, fabrication and manufacturing.
- Sivan design co.
- Vira design co.
- Pishro fan Ajand co.
Production & prototype models
Notable car designs
- Samand Facelift
- Samand Ambulance
- Saipa Diesel New Budsun NB8
- Mercedes-Benz O309 facelift (O511)
- Iran Khodro Diesel Bus O457 facelift (FLO 457)
Cooperation with universities
- Sharif University of Technology in designing Electric car in electric car competition 2008[dead link]
- University of Tehranin designing Electric car in electric car competition 2010
Design Contest & Automotive design exhibition
Sivan design group has been held design contest in automotive filed every 2 Year. First contest held from 24 April to 24 September 2009 and the first collective concept car design exhibition titled "From Dream to Reality" took place from 18 to 23 April 2009 at the Kamal Aldin Behzad Gallery in Teheran, Iran.
Sharif university Tosan team and A. Mohammadzadeh (CEO of Sivan)
- "Sivan design group Official Site". c1dg.com. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Donya-e-Eqtesad Newspaper". donya-e-eqtesad.com. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Jaam-e Jam (newspaper)". jamejamonline.ir. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Danesh News". daneshnews.com. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Car Body Design website". carbodydesign.com. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
- "Khodrosazan Mashregh zamin magazine" (PDF). pishgamcar.com. p. 17. Retrieved 2010-05-17.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vehicles in Iran.|
|This article about an automotive industry corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|