|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
As of 2001 India census, Siwani had a population of 15,849. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Siwani has an average literacy rate of 57%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 66%, and female literacy is 46%. In Siwani, 17% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Siwani Mandi is very famous in the Bhiwani district for its agricultural market. There are many Guar Gum factories and dall mill in Siwani.
- Seth Megh Raj Jindal Government college, Siwani
- Adarsh Senior Secondary School, Siwani Mandi
- Aarohi Model Senior Secondary School, Siwani Khera
- Government Girls Senior Secondary School, Siwani
- Nav Bharat Senior Secondary Siwani School, Siwani
- Shree Krishna Pranami Public School, Siwani
- Vishwas School, Siwani Mandi Vishwas School
- Shiksha Sanskar Coaching Center Siwani Mandi, Bhiwani
- MAHARSHI DAYANAND SARASWATI SENIOR SECONDARY, Siwani Mandi
- MAHARSHI DAYANAND SARASWATI PRIVATE ITI (INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE), SIWANI MANDI
- Celebrations in Kejriwal's hometown Siwani - The Times of India
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- SMRJ college
- Jangra-hometown-Naloi/articleshow/27928910.cms Celebrations in Manoj Jangra hometown Naloi - The Times of India
|This Haryana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|