The series is drawn by six female cartoonists who rotate the drawing duties through the week based on a fixed schedule:
- Monday - Isabella Bannerman
- Tuesday - Margaret Shulock
- Wednesday - Susan Camilleri Konar (started October 2016); Rina Piccolo (through October 2016)
- Thursday - Anne Gibbons (started July 2007); Carla Ventresca (October 2005 through July 2007); Ann Telnaes (through September 2005)
- Friday - Benita Epstein (started May 2009); Kathryn LeMieux (through April 2009)
- Saturday - Stephanie Piro
- Sunday - Rotates
The Sunday comic is drawn by the team members on a rotating basis. The look and feel of the strip varies greatly among the six artists with no particular attempt made to introduce cohesiveness, although the strip usually focuses on relationships, child rearing and other issues of interest to women.
Five months after the strip was launched, the six women met each other for the first time on May 27, 2000. The occasion was a National Cartoonists Society Reubens Dinner in New York. On June 2, 2000, they appeared together on the Lifetime for Women Television Network.
- King Features: Six Chix
- Kathryn LeMieux site
- Picture of all six
- Six Chix website and blog
|This comic strip–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|