Six Feet Under
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up six feet under in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Six Feet Under may refer to:
- A euphemistic phrase for burial in a grave
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Six Feet Under", a Windows 1994 video game by EnQue Software
- Six Feet Under (band), an American death metal band
Albums and soundtracks
- 6 Feet Under (album), by Gravediggaz
- Six Feet Under (soundtrack), a 2002 soundtrack album with music from the TV series
- Six Feet Under, Vol. 2: Everything Ends (2005), a soundtrack album from the TV series
- "Six Feet Under", a song by No Doubt from Return of Saturn
- Six Feet Under (TV series), an American drama television series
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Six Feet Under.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.