Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Six Nations in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Six Nations may refer to:
- Six Nations of the Iroquois Confederacy, a group of First Nations/Native American people that originally consisted of five nations, later six
- Six Nations land cessions
- Six Nations of the Grand River, the largest First Nations reserve in Canada
- Six Nations Polytechnic, a post-secondary educational institution owned and operated by the reserve
- Celtic nations, the six areas of Europe with a recent Celtic history and in possession of Celtic languages
- Six Nations Championship, an annual international rugby union competition held between six European men's national teams
- Six Nations Under 20s Championship, an annual international rugby union competition contested by the U-20 men's national teams of the countries that contest the Six Nations Championship proper
- Women's Six Nations Championship, an annual international rugby union competition held between the women's national teams of the same countries involved in the (men's) Six Nations
- Six Nations Tournament (ice hockey), a 1994–1996 European ice hockey club competition
- Six-party talks, international discussions with an aim to find a peaceful resolution to security concerns resulting from the North Korean nuclear weapons program
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Six Nations.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.