From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sixth or ⅙ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sixth can refer to:
- The ordinal form of the number six
- Sixth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution
- A keg of beer, equal to 5 U.S. gallons or 1/6 barrel
- A fraction, such as ⅙
- Sixth intervals:
- Sixth chord
- Submediant, sixth degree of the diatonic scale
- Landini sixth, a type of cadence
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sixth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.