|Wikiversity has learning resources about What is the sixth sense?|
Sixth sense or variants may refer to:
- Extrasensory perception (ESP), commonly called the sixth sense
- Equilibrioception (sense of balance) and proprioception (sense of body position), commonly accepted physiological senses in addition to the usually considered "five senses"
Film and TV
- The Sixth Sense, a 1999 film directed by M. Night Shyamalan
- The Sixth Sense (TV series), a 1972 TV series on ABC starring Gary Collins and Catherine Ferrar
- Sixth Sense, a weekly mini-series on British TV starring Cassandra Eason
- Sixth Sense Storyhill
- Sixx Sense, a nationally syndicated radio show hosted by Mötley Crüe founder Nikki Sixx .
- Sixth Sense (Brown Eyed Girls album)
- The Sixth Sense (Lee Morgan album), 1968
- The Sixth Sense (Don Pullen album), 1985
- The Sixth Sense, album by Ai Kuwabara
- "The 6th Sense", a 2000 song by the rapper Common
- "Sixth Sense", song from Sixth Sense by Brown Eyed Girls
- "Sixth Sense", song from Chicago VIII by Chicago
- "Sixth Sense", song from Ofra Haza by Ofra Haza
- "Sixth Sense", song from X by Royal Hunt
- "Sixth Sense", song from Be Still by Donna Lewis
- "Sixth Sense", song from Life Love Flesh Blood by Imelda May
- "Sixth Sense", song from Manscape by Wire
- El Sexto Sentido (The Sixth Sense), an album by the Mexican pop singer Thalía
- Five senses (disambiguation)
- Ṣaḍāyatana (Sanskrit), the six sense bases as understood in Buddhism.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sixth sense.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.