60 Minutes (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Sixty Minutes (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
60 Minutes is an American news television program which premiered on CBS in 1968.
60 Minutes or Sixty Minutes may also refer to:
- 60 Minutes II, also known as 60 Minutes Wednesday and 60 Minutes, a second edition of the CBS News program which ran from 1999 to 2005
- 60 Minutes (Australian TV program), an Australian news television program, based on the American program of the same title, that premiered in 1979
- 60 Minutes (New Zealand TV program), an New Zealand newsmagazine television program, based on the American program of the same title, that premiered debuted in 1993
- Sixty Minutes (UK TV programme), a short-lived British evening news programme which ran on BBC from 1983 until 1984
- Hour, a unit of time measured by 60 minutes
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title 60 Minutes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.