|Named for||Lord Krishna|
|Elevation||216.144 m (709.134 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Bulandshahr|
As of 2001[update] India census, Siana had a population of 146,269. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Siana has an average literacy rate of 53%, lower than the national average of 59.5%: male literacy is 63%, and female literacy is 43%. In Siana, 18% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Siana is located:
- 101 km from India's capital New Delhi
- 60 km from the westen U.P. Meerut
- 30 km from district headquarters Bulandshahr
- 430 km from state capital Lucknow
- 20 km from the holy Garhmukteshwar (Garh Ganga)
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
|This Bulandshahr district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|