|Headquarters||600 County Shop Lane, Burlington, WA 98233-9772|
|Service area||Skagit County, WA|
|Service type||bus service, dial-a-bus, vanpool|
|Routes||15 fixed-route, 12 dial-a-bus paratransit|
|Fleet||21 fixed-route, 17 paratransit, 40 vanpool|
Skagit Transit is the public transit system of Skagit County, Washington. It operates 11 fixed-route bus routes, as well as providing vanpools for commuters and Dial-a-Ride transit for disabled riders.
- Address: 105 E. Kincaid St, Mount Vernon, WA.
- Facilities: A multimodal station serviced by Greyhound, Amtrak Cascades, Bellingham Connector, Island Connector and Everett Express which connects with Sounder commuter rail in Everett.
- Address: 600 County Shop Lane, Burlington, WA.
- Facilities: Maintenance, Operations, Administration
Riders can pay when they get on the bus. Bus does not give change but will issue an electronic ride card good for future rides.
- $1 fare plus transfer (good for 90 minutes after it is issued)
- $2 All-day pass
- $25 31-day bus pass
- $50 31-day 80x or 90x commuter bus pass.
- $15 Quarterly Skagit Valley College bus pass sticker
- Route 185 - Chuckanut Park & Ride to Bow-Edison
- Route 195 - Chuckanut Park & Ride to Skagit Valley Casino
- Route 204 - Skagit Station to Skagit Valley College
- Route 205 - Skagit Valley College to Skagit Station
- Route 206 - South Mount Vernon
- Route 207 - Skagit Station to Skagit Valley Hospital
- Route 208
- Route 208 North - Skagit Station to Cascade Mall
- Route 208 South - Cascade Mall to Skagit Station
- Route 300
- Route 305
- Route 305 North - Skagit Valley College to Sedro-Woolley
- Route 305 South - Sedro-Woolley to Skagit Valley College
- Route 409 - 10th & Q Street to Island Hospital
- Route 410 - Circuit of Anacortes
- Route 513 - Skagit Station to Anacortes, via Cascade Mall
- Route 615 - La Conner to Mount Vernon
- Route 717 - Sedro-Woolley to Concrete
- Route 750 - Sedro-Woolley to Marblemount Caboose
- Bellingham Connector (Route 80x) - Mount Vernon to Bellingham
- Island Connector
- Everett Connector (Route 90x)- Burlington to Everett Station, via Mount Vernon
- Public Transportation Division (November 2008). Summary of Public Transportation — 2007 (PDF) (Report). Washington State Department of Transportation. Retrieved September 23, 2016.
- "Skagit Transit - Routes". www.skagittransit.org. 2012-02-07. Archived from the original on February 7, 2012. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- "Skagit Transit - Skagit Station". www.skagittransit.org. 2007-07-07. Archived from the original on July 7, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- "Skagit Transit - 90X Everett Connector". skat.baron-co.com. 2007-01-04. Archived from the original on January 4, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
- "Skagit Transit - General Information". www.skagittransit.org. 2007-07-07. Archived from the original on July 7, 2007. Retrieved 2016-07-18.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Skagit Transit.|