The Skagit Valley lies in the northwestern corner of the state of Washington, United States. Its defining feature is the Skagit River, which snakes through local communities which include the seat of Skagit County, Mount Vernon, as well as Sedro-Woolley, Concrete, Lyman-Hamilton, and Burlington.
The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is a spring festival attended by thousands of visitors.
Skagit Valley Chorale outbreak
- Tulipmania : the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival : official festival guidebook, 1989, ISBN 0-89087-584-7
- Skagit Valley fare : a cookbook celebrating beauty and bounty in the Pacific Northwest, 1996, ISBN 0-9615580-5-9
Media related to Skagit Valley at Wikimedia Commons
- Skagit Valley Herald newspaper
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Skagit Valley College Library
- Fidalgo Youth Symphony
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- Skagit Valley Official Tourism Website