Skal vi danse?
|Skal vi danse?|
|Created by||Jon Peder Olrud and Geir Bie|
|Directed by||Jan Egil Ådland
Mirja Julia Minjares
|Presented by||Marthe Sveberg Bjørstad and Kristian Ødegård (Season 6)
Pia Lykke and Kristian Ødegård (Season 5)
Guri Solberg and Kristian Ødegård (Season 3 and 4)
Guri Solberg and Tommy Steine (Season 1 and 2)
Karianne Gulliksen Stensen
(Season 5 and Season 6)
|Country of origin||Norway|
|No. of seasons||6|
|No. of episodes||63 (plus 1 superfinals)|
|Producer(s)||Monster Entertainment (season 4 - present)
Ingvild Daae (seasons 2 - 3)
Jon Peder Olrud and Geir Bie (season 1)
|Running time||1-2 hours|
|Original network||TV 2|
|Original release||January 15, 2006– present|
|Related shows||Strictly Come Dancing
Dancing with the Stars
Skal vi danse? is the Norwegian edition of the British television series, Strictly Come Dancing and the American television series, Dancing with the Stars. It is produced by Monster Entertainment and broadcast on TV 2 Jon Peder Olrud and Geir Bie were producers in the first season. The second and third seasons were produced by Ingvild Daae. The series premiered on TV 2 on January 15, 2006. Skal vi danse? in Norwegian means "shall we dance?". Dancing celebrities with professional dancers and companies are reviewed by a panel of judges and the TV viewers. Each pair consists of a celebrity and a professional dancer and the one with the fewest votes does not participate in the next round.
The series has had high ratings in Norway, with an average of between 600,000 and 700,000 viewers. The record with 733,000 viewers on average in the season premiere was reached for the first program of series 4 (12 September 2008). Only the final episodes of each series have had higher numbers.
- 1 Hosts
- 2 Judges
- 3 Professional partners
- 4 Series overview
- 5 Attendees
- 6 See also
- 7 References
- 8 External links
|Marthe Sveberg Bjørstad||Hostess||♦|
|Didrik Solli Tangen||Host||♦|
- Full time presenter
- Competed as a contestant before being a presenter
|Trine Dehli Cleve||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦|
|Cecilie Brinck Rygel||♦|
|Karianne Stensen Gulliksen||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦|
|Gyda Bloch Thorsen||♦|
- Full time presenter
- Competed as a contestant before being a presenter
- 3rd place
- Celebrity partner was eliminated first for the season
- Celebrity partner withdrew from the competition
- A professional couple of weeks, and then does not appear on the show
Season 1 (Spring 2006)
In the first season took part Simen Agdestein, Terje Sporsem, Katrine Moholt, Caroline Dina Kongerud, Signy Fardal, Finn Schjøll, Tom A. Haug, Anita Moen, Otto Robsahm and Guri Schanke. The series was won by Katrine Moholt and dance partner Bjørn Holthe, who defeated Guri Schanke and dance partner Tom Arild Hansen in the final. Judges in the first season was Anita Langset, Trine Dehli Cleve, Trond Harr and Tor Fløysvik.
- Simen Agdestein (chess player/coach) (partnered by Gyda Kathrine Bloch Svela-Thorsen)
- Terje Sporsem (comedian) (partnered by Cecilie Brink Rygel)
- Katrine Moholt (TV hostess) (partnered by Bjørn Wettre Holthe)
- Caroline Dina Kongerud (singer) (partnered by Gustaf Lundin)
- Signy Fardal (publisher and magazine editor) (partnered by Geir Gundersen)
- Finn Schjøll (flower decorator) (partnered by Lena Granaas Lillebø)
- Tom A. Haug (actor) (partnered by Therese Cleve)
- Anita Moen (Former Cross-country skier) (partnered by Thomas Kagnes)
- Otto Robsahm (handyman) (partnered by Michelle Lindøe)
- Guri Schanke (actress and singer) (partnered by Tom Arild Hansen)
The Season Finale took place in March 2006. Winners were TV hostess Katrine Moholt and her partner Bjørn Wettre Holthe.
The professional jury in "Skal Vi Danse"s 1st Season were:
Season 2 (Autumn 2006)
In the second season took part Jeanette Roede, Trude Mostue, Christer Torjussen, Elisabeth Andreassen, Tone Damli Aaberge, Susann Goksør Bjerkrheim, Eirik Newth, Steffen Tangstad, Kristian Ødegård and Ingar Helge Gimle. The second season was won by Kristian Ødegård and his dancing partner Alexandra Kakurina. They defeated Susann Goksør Bjerkrheim and Asmund Grinaker.
- Jeanette Roede, administrative manager. She was partnered by Jan-Eric Fransson
- Trude Mostue, TV-Veterinarian. She was partnered by Tom Arild Hansen
- Christer Torjussen, comedian. He was partnered by Lena Granaas Lillebø
- Elisabeth Andreassen, singer. She was partnered by Mats Brattlie
- Tone Damli Aaberge, singer. She was partnered by Tom-Erik Nilsen
- Susann Goksør Bjerkrheim, former handball-player. She was partnered by Asmund G. S. Grinaker
- Eirik Newth, writer and radio host. He was partnered by Therese Cleve
- Steffen Tangstad, former professional boxer, now a sports manager. He was partnered by Ingrid Beate Thompson
- Kristian Ødegård, TV-producer and comedian/joke host. He was partnered by Alexandra Kakurina
- Ingar Helge Gimle, actor. He was partnered by Gyda Kathrine Bloch Svela-Thorsen
The Season Finale took place on 24 November 2006. Winners were TV-producer/comedian/joke host Kristian Ødegård and his dancing partner Alexandra Kakurina.
The professional jury in "Skal Vi Danse"s 2nd Season were:
Season 3 (Autumn 2007)
In the third season took part Mari Maurstad, Jostein Pedersen, Dag Otto Lauritzen, Esben Esther Pirelli Benestad, Tshawe Baqwa, Trine Hattestad, Pia Haraldsen, Liv Marit Wedvik, Mona Grudt and Finn Christian Jagge. The third season was won by Tshawe Baqwa and his dance partner Maria Sandvik. They defeated Mona Grudt and Glenn Jørgen Sandaker.
- Tshawe Baqwa, rapper. He was partnered by Maria Sandvik – Winner
- Esben Esther Pirelli Benestad, transvestite doctor. He was partnered by Ingrid Beate Thompson
- Mona Grudt, former Miss Universe. She was partnered by Glenn Jørgen Sandaker
- Pia Haraldsen, TV host. She was partnered by Thomas Wendel
- Trine Hattestad, former athlete. She was partnered by Mats Brattlie
- Finn Christian Jagge, former alpine skier. He was partnered by Therese Cleve
- Dag Otto Lauritzen, former cyclist. He was partnered by Gyda Kathrine Bloch Svela-Thorsen
- Mari Maurstad, entertainer. She was partnered by Jan Eric Fransson
- Jostein Pedersen, TV host. He was partnered by Michelle Lindøe
- Liv Marit Wedvik, country singer. She was partnered by Asmund Grinaker
Season 4 (Autumn 2008)
In the fourth season attended Gaute Ormåsen, Hans Petter Buraas, Tor Endresen, Tore André Flo, Janne Formoe, Mikkel Gaup, Siri Kalvig, Hanne Krogh, Jenny Skavlan, Sigurd Sollien and Lene Alexandra Øien. The fourth season was won by Lene Alexandra Øien and dance partner Tom Erik Nilsen, which in the final defeated Tore Andre Flo and his dance partner Nadya Khamitskaya. Judges were Trine Dehli Cleve, Tor Fløysvik, Christer Tornell and Alexandra Kakurina.
- Hans Petter Buraas, alpine skier – eliminated 3rd
- Tor Endresen, singer eliminated 5th
- Tore Andre Flo, football player – runner-up
- Janne Formoe, actress – eliminated 1st
- Mikkel Gaup, actor
- Siri Kalvig, meteorologist
- Hanne Krogh, singer -eliminated 4th
- Gaute Ormåsen, singer
- Jenny Skavlan, actress – eliminated 2nd
- Sigurd Sollien, TV host – withdrawn
- Lene Alexandra Øien, singer and model – winner
Super Finals (Autumn 2008)
12 December 2008 was held a great finale in Skal vi dance? in which the winning pairs from the four previous seasons, participated. Since Tshawe Baqwa was on a concert tour at the time of the super-final took second pair from 2007 instead of the winning pair. Super Final was won by Mona Grudt and Glenn Jørgen Sandaker. Judges were Trine Dehli Cleve, Tor Fløysvik, Christer Tornell, Cecilie Brinck Rygel, Trond Harr and Raymond Myhr Engen. Super final winners were chosen by judges depending by points.
Results of choosing to win in super finals.
|Dancers||1st result||2nd result||3rd result||Overall Rating||Results||Source|
|Mona/Glenn Jørgen Sandaker||2||2||1||5||1|||
|Mona/Glenn Jørgen Sandaker||||2||3||2||1||3||3||2|
|Mona/Glenn Jørgen Sandaker||||2||2||2||1||3||3||2|
|Mona/Glenn Jørgen Sandaker||||1||1||1||2||3||1||1|
Season 5 (Autumn 2009)
In the fifth season competed Mia Gundersen, Hallvard Flatland, Anita Valen, Ellen Arnstad, Ole Klemetsen, Jan Thomas Mørch Husby, Elin Tvedt, Triana Iglesias, Carsten Skjelbreid, Margrethe Røed and Svein Østvik. Carsten Skjelbreid won the competition in the final against Mia Gundersen. Judges were Trine Dehli Cleve, Tor Fløysvik, Karianne Gulliksen Stensen and Christer Tornell.
- Mia Gundersen,
- Hallvard Flatland,
- Anita Valen,
- Ellen Arnstad,
- Ole Klemetsen,
- Jan Thomas Mørch Husby,
- Elin Tvedt,
- Triana Iglesias,
- Carsten Skjelbreid,
- Margrethe Røed and
- Svein Østvik.
|Carsten & Elena||1||
|Mia & Glenn||2||
- Red numbers indicate the lowest score for each week.
- Green numbers indicate the highest score for each week.
- indicates the winning couple.
- indicates the runner-up couple.
The judges are Trine Dehli Cleve, Tor Fløysvik, Karianne Stensen Gulliksen and Christer Tornell.
Season 6 (Autumn 2010)
In the sixth season of Skal vi danse? will return on Autumn 2010 according to TV 2 after the finale of season 5 Skal vi danse? decided to renew for this season. These are the participants who are going to participate in Skal vi danse? this year. Judges are the same from last year Trine Dehli Cleve, Tor Fløysvik, Karianne Gulliksen Stensen and Christer Tornell.
- Maria Haukaas Mittet, singer (partnered by Asmund Grinaker)
- Håvard Lilleheie, TV host (partnered by Elena Bokoreva Wiulsrud)
- Aylar Lie, former glamour model (partnered by Egor Filipenko)
- Stig Henrik Hoff, actor (partnered by Alexandra Kakourina)
- Cecilie Skog, adventurer (partnered by Tobias Karlsson)
- Cato Zahl Pedersen, multiple Paralympic gold winner (partnered by Marianne Sandaker)
- Anne-Marie Ottersen, actress (partnered by Glenn Jørgen Sandaker)
- Tommy Fredvang, singer (partnered by Rakel Kristina Aalmo)
- Stine Buer, comedian (partnered by Tom-Erik Nilsen)
- Einar Gelius, priest (partnered by Olga Divakova)
- Andrine Flemmen, former alpine skier (partnered by Lars Alexander Wiulsrud)
- Åsleik Engmark, comedian (partnered by Nadya Khamitskaya)
Season 7 (Autumn 2011)
- Rachel Nordtømme, runner (partnered by Henrik Frisk)
- Inger Lise Hansen, politician (partnered by Lars Alexander Wiulsrud)
- Noman Mubashir, journalist (partnered by Nadya Khamitskaya)
- Stella Mwangi, singer (partnered by Asmund Grinaker)
- Anna Anka, reality TV star (partnered by Glenn Jorgen Sandaker)
- Lars Bohinen, footballer (partnered by Alexandra Kakourina)
- Kari Traa, skier (partnered by Egor Filipenko)
- Rune Larsen, music journalist (partnered by Olga Divakova)
- Atle Pettersen, singer (partnered by Marianne Sandaker)
- Anders Jacobsen, ski jumper (partnered by Elena Bokoreva Wiulsrud)
Season 8 (Autumn 2012)
- Ben Adams, singer (partnered by Tone Jacobsen)
- Lars Erik Blokkhus, singer (partnered by Maria Sandvik)
- Stein Johan Grieg Halvorsen, actor/comedian (partnered by Marianne Sandaker)
- Cathrine Larsåsen, pole vaulter (partnered by Tom-Erik Nilsen)
- Linni Meister, singer & model (partnered by Calle Sterner)
- Marit Mikkelsplass, skier (partnered by Lars Alexander Wiulsrud)
- Lillian Müller, actress/model (partnered by Glenn Jorgen Sandaker)
- Lasse Ottesen, ski jumper (partnered by Olga Divakova)
- Vebjørn Sand, painter (partnered by Nadya Khamitskaya)
- Hanne Sørvaag, singer (partnered by Egor Filipenko)
- Eldar Vågan, guitarist (partnered by Elena Bokoreva Wiulsrud)
- Dancing with the Stars United States
- Strictly Come Dancing
- Season 4 of Skal vi danse?
- Season 5 of Skal vi danse?
- Season 6 of Skal vi danse?
- Season 7 of Skal vi danse?
- Season 8 of Skal vi danse?
- Furuseth Fredrik (2008-11-28). "Slik dømte dommerne" (in Norwegian). Skal vi danse? in TV 2 (Norway). Retrieved 2010-07-02.
- TV 2 AS (2008-11-28). "Slik dømte dommerne". Tv2underholdning.no. Retrieved 2016-06-20.
- TV 2 AS (2010-08-27). "Her er høstens Skal vi danse-dommere". Tv2underholdning.no. Retrieved 2016-06-20.