Skal vi vædde en million?
|This article does not cite any sources. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Skal vi vædde en million?|
|Directed by||George Schnéevoigt|
|Written by||Fleming Lynge
|Music by||Kai Normann Andersen|
|Edited by||Valdemar Christensen
Carl H. Petersen
|Distributed by||Nordisk Tonefilm|
Skal vi vædde en million? is a 1932 Danish romantic drama film directed by George Schnéevoigt, and written by frequent collaborators Fleming Lynge and Paul Sarauw. The film stars Frederik Jensen and marked the film debut of Marguerite Viby.
A rich man bets 1 million, with his son, that the "simple" choir-girl Aurora and the son, can stay together for a month, without any arguments whatsoever. Some surprising jealousy tricks are used from both camps. And that fact, plus Kai Normann Andersen's important work with the songs, that became evergreens, makes the film worth seeing even today.
- Frederik Jensen ... Generalkonsul Godtfred Winterfeldt
- Marguerite Viby ... Korpigen Aurora
- Hans Kurt ... Jørgen Winterfeldt
- Lili Lani ... Elly Martin
- Hans W. Petersen ... Komponist J. Jansøe
- Mathilde Nielsen ... Frk. Mortensen
- Skal vi vædde en million? at the Internet Movie Database
- Skal vi vædde en million? at www.danskfilm.dk
|This article about a 1930s romantic drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to Danish film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|