From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skank in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skank may refer to:
- a slang term for a promiscuous person
- Skank (guitar), a guitar technique used in reggae, ska, and rocksteady
- Skank (dance), a form of dance related to ska, grime and hardcore punk
- Skank (band), a Brazilian rock/pop/reggae/ska band
- Skank (album), the band's self-titled debut album
- Skank (magazine), a British satirical magazine published 1994-97
- Skank the puppet, from The Ben Stiller Show
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skank.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.