Skeleton Key (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skeleton key in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A skeleton key is a key that has been filed in such a way as to bypass the security measures placed inside a warded lock.
Skeleton Key may also refer to:
- Skeleton Key (novel), a novel by Anthony Horowitz published in 2002
- The Skeleton Key, a detective novel by Bernard Capes, published posthumously in 1920
- Skeleton Key (band), a rock band
- Skeleton Key (comics), a comic book by Andi Watson
- The Skeleton Key, a 2005 film
- Skeleton Key: A Dictionary for Deadheads, a book by David Shenk and Steve Silberman
- Skeleton Key, a song by Days Of The New from their second album
- A Skeleton Key to Finnegans Wake, a work of literary criticism by Joseph Campbell and Henry Morton Robinson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skeleton Key.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.