|Look up skew in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skew may refer to:
- Skew lines, neither parallel nor intersecting.
- Skew normal distribution, a probability distribution
- Skew field or division ring
- Skew-Hermitian matrix
- Skew lattice
- Skew polygon, whose vertices do not lie on a plane
- Infinite skew polyhedron
- Skew-symmetric graph
- Skew-symmetric matrix
- Skew tableau, a generalization of Young tableau
- Skewness, a measure of the asymmetry of a probability distribution
- Shear mapping
In science and technology
- Skew, also synclinal or gauche in alkane stereochemistry
- Skew ray (optics), an optical path not in a plane of symmetry
- Skew arch, not at a right angle
- Volatility skew, in finance, a downward-sloping volatility smile
- Skew flip turnover, an aircraft maneuver
- SKEW, the ticker symbol for the CBOE Skew Index
- SKU or Stock-keeping unit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skew.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.