From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
within Bassett Township, Saint Louis County
|Elevation||1,585 ft (483 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||662465|
The community is located 8 miles east of Hoyt Lakes, near Saint Louis County Road 110 (CR 110). Skibo is located within the Superior National Forest. Bird Lake Recreation Area and the Saint Louis River are both nearby.
- "Skibo, Minnesota". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "St. Louis County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 7 August 2015.
- Upham, Warren (1920). Minnesota Geographic Names: Their Origin and Historic Significance. Minnesota Historical Society. p. 489.
- Rand McNally Road Atlas – 2007 edition – Minnesota entry
- Official State of Minnesota Highway Map – 2011/2012 edition
|This article about a location in St. Louis County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|