|Look up skiff in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A skiff is any of a number of types of small boat.
Skiff may also refer to:
- 2554 Skiff, an asteroid
- Skiff (company), seller of e-reader content
- Skiff, Alberta, a small hamlet in Canada
- R-29RMU Sineva, a Russian submarine-launched ballistic missile
- skiff (missile) for seabed-based
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF, pronounced "skiff"), an enclosed area within a building that is used to process classified information
- Skiff, a character in the film Planet 51
- Skiff, a railboat in the television series Thomas & Friends
- Brian A. Skiff, astronomer
- Frederick Woodward Skiff (1867–1947), American author, collector and bibliophile
- John Victor Skiff (1908–1964), American environmental conservationist and public servant
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skiff.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.