From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skill in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A skill is the learned capacity to carry out pre-determined results.
Skill may also refer to:
- Skill (labor), a measure of a worker's abilities
- The Skill, an album by The Sherbs
- Skill F.C. de Bruxelles, a defunct Belgian football (soccer) club
- Skills (company), a San Francisco, California, U.S., event promoter, record label and store
- Cadence SKILL, a scripting language
- USS Skill, at least two ships of the United States Navy
- Forecast skill, a scaled representation of forecast error compared to a reference model
- Skill, in role-playing game statistics, the learned knowledge and abilities of a character
- Skill: National Bureau for Students With Disabilities, a UK charity for students with disabilities
- skill (see snice), is a command-line utility to send a signal or report process status, pkill is favoured over it; see also top, kill, nice
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skill.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.