History and profile
Published in London, Britain and circulated throughout the globe, Skin Two magazine provides information about fetish fashion, events, parties, people and news. A major concentration of the magazine is latex and other fetish clothing and the people and events related to the wearing of this clothing and alternative fashion in general. There is also a lot of information and features on fetishism and BDSM in general. The German version of the magazine, Skin Two Germany, was started by Peter Czernich in 1987. It was closed in 1989.
The magazine has also provided the stepping stone for several internationally known writers, fetish models and photographers. Notable names featured in Skin Two include Tim Burton, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Dita Von Teese and Katy Perry.
Skin Two magazine is still published by Tim Woodward's company KFS Media, which has recently launched a sister periodical called KFS Magazine, covering the wider range of alternative sexuality as a whole.
Skin Two Clothing
Skin Two Rubber Ball
The magazine hosts this ball for fetish-related wear and people into fetishism and BDSM in general. It's the central event in a weekend of fetish parties, held in London annually, attracting visitors from around the world.
- "3 Legendary Fetish Magazines: Skin Two, Marquis, SECRET". Sinical Magazine. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- "History". Skin Two. Retrieved 20 November 2011.
- "Marquis magazine at 50: still kinky after all these years". The Fetishistas Archive. 10 December 2010. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- "KFS Magazine". KFS Media Ltd. Retrieved 18 July 2015.
- "About us". Honour UK.
- "About us". KFS Media Ltd.
- "Skin Two Clothing". LatexWiki. Retrieved 18 July 2015.