From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skip, skips, skipped, or skipping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skip may refer to:
- SKIP (Skeletal muscle and kidney enriched inositol phosphatase), a human gene
- Simple Key-Management for Internet Protocol
- SKIP of New York (Sick Kids need Involved People), a non-profit agency aiding families with sick or developmentally disabled children
- System of Kanji Indexing by Patterns, an original system for indexing kanji by the Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary
- Skip Ricter, a character in the movie Cars
- Skip, title character of the autobiography My Dog Skip by Willie Morris and the film adaptation of the same name
- Skip, a demon from the TV series Angel
- Skips, on Regular Show, an American animated TV series
- Skips, on Camp Lazlo, an American animated TV series
- Skip, a mobile phone app from Sensis Sensis that allows customers to pre-order and pay for food and drink from their phones.
- Skips (snack)
- Skip, a detergent brand from Unilever
- skip Ltd., a Japanese video game developer
- The Skip, a route run by the Regional Transportation District that runs between North and South Boulder, Colorado
- Skipping (disambiguation)
- Skip-stop, a public transit service pattern
- Skip reentry, a spaceship reentry maneuver involving skips off the atmosphere
- Skipper (disambiguation)
- Skippy (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.