Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up skip, skips, skipped, or skipping in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skip or Skips may refer to:
- SKIP (Skeletal muscle and kidney enriched inositol phosphatase), a human gene
- Simple Key-Management for Internet Protocol
- SKIP of New York (Sick Kids need Involved People), a non-profit agency aiding families with sick or developmentally disabled children
- System of Kanji Indexing by Patterns, an original system for indexing kanji by the Kodansha Kanji Learner's Dictionary
- Skip, a mobile phone app from Sensis Sensis that allows customers to pre-order and pay for food and drink from their phones
- Skips (snack)
- Skip, a detergent brand from Unilever
- skip Ltd., a Japanese video game developer
- Skip Ricter, a character in the movie Cars
- the title character of the autobiography My Dog Skip by Willie Morris and the film adaptation of the same name
- Skip, a minor character from the TV series Angel
- Skip, a character from the British children's show Bob the Builder
- Skips, a character on the American animated series Regular Show
- Skips, on Camp Lazlo, an American animated TV series
- Minecart, also called a skip
- Skip (container)
- Skip (curling), the captain or skipper of a curling team
- Skip (radio), skywave radio propagation.
- The Skip, a route run by the Regional Transportation District that runs between North and South Boulder, Colorado
- Skipping (disambiguation)
- Skip-stop, a public transit service pattern
- Skiptrace, a person being searched for; derived from the idiomatic expression "to skip town"
- Skipper (disambiguation)
- Skippy (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skip.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.