|Elevation||459 ft (140 m)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||126940|
Skipperville is an unincorporated community in Dale County, Alabama, United States. Skipperville is located on Alabama State Route 105, 8.8 miles (14.2 km) northeast of Ozark. Skipperville has a post office with ZIP code 36374, which opened on November 10, 1853.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
Skipperville was listed on the 1880 U.S. Census as an unincorporated community with a population of 85, but has not been listed on the census since.
- "Skipperville". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- General Highway Map: Dale County, Alabama (PDF) (Map). Alabama Department of Transportation. 2010. Retrieved February 11, 2013.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved February 11, 2013.
- "U.S. Decennial Census". Census.gov. Retrieved June 6, 2013.
|This Alabama state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|