|Single by AKB48|
|from the album Set List: Greatest Songs 2006–2007 & 0 to 1 no Aida|
|B-side||"Aozora no Soba ni Ite" (青空のそばにいて)|
|Released||June 7, 2006(Indies)|
|Label||AKS, Avex Distribution|
|Songwriter(s)||Yasushi Akimoto, Mio Okada, Yuichi Yaegaki|
|AKB48 singles chronology|
"Skirt, Hirari" (スカート、ひらり Sukāto, Hirari) is Japanese idol group AKB48's second single, released independently through AKS on June 7, 2006. The song was sung by 7 members of AKB48 Team A, Tomomi Itano, Haruna Kojima, Atsuko Maeda, Rina Nakanishi, Risa Narita, Mai Oshima, and Minami Takahashi, and other members of Team A were back dancers. The center of the song is Minami Takahashi and Atsuko Maeda.
Launching of "Skirt, Hirari" was held at the off-theater live promoting event at Akihabara UDX with some 1,500 attendees on June 4, 2006, 3 days prior the release date. During this event, all AKB48 members, 20 members of Team A and 17 members of Team K, performed on the stage together first time, although "Skirt, Hirari" itself was recorded with Team A members only.
The song was used as the theme song of the "Odaiba Gakuen 2006 (Bunkasai)" (お台場学園2006〜文化祭〜 Odaiba School 2006 (School Festival)), series of summer event held by Fuji Television. The B-side "Aozora no soba ni ite" was used as the ending theme song for the variety show Mitake Uranai.
Each "Shokai Genteiban" (初回限定版 The first edition) CD included a postcard, which was for a lucky draw with following awards.
- Award A - Participation right for "AKB48 member to iku Hanayashiki Tour (AKB48メンバーと行く「花やしき」ツアー Tour to Hanayashiki Theme Park with AKB48 members)
- Award K - Participation right for watching a rehearsal of "3rd Stage" with AKB48 staffs
- Award B - AKB48 Team A "1st stage" DVD
- Sticker with all AKB48 members
- Sticker with self-portrait of members (1 out of 20 members)
'Because of some chance mischief, I happened to pass you My heart nearly stopped And I purposely pretended to ignore you as I walked by How stupid am I? When I like you so much I fall into a pit of self-hate Alone in the crowd at the station'
|1.||"Skirt, Hirari" (スカート、ひらり)||Yasushi Akimoto, Mio Okada||Atsushi Umebori||4:02|
|2.||"Aozora no soba ni ite"||Akimoto, Yuichi Yaegashi||Ichinen Yamazaki||5:08|
|3.||"Skirt, Hirari (Karaoke Version)"||Akimoto, Okada||Umebori||4:02|
|4.||"Aozora no soba ni ite(Karaoke Version)"||Akimoto, Yaegashi||Yamazaki||5:08|
|Oricon Weekly Chart||13|
|Oricon physical sales||20,000|
- The Thai idol group BNK48, an international sister group of AKB48, covered the song and named it "Phlio" (Thai: พลิ้ว; "Wavering"). It was released as a B-side track of the group's second single, "Koi Suru Fortune Cookie – Khukki Siangthai", in 2017.
- "AKB48公式サイト｜ディスコグラフィー" (in Japanese). AKS. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- "SKIRT, HIRARI AKB48's second indies release｜". supermerlion. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- "AKB48 History (path to major debut)" DVD, included in "Aitakatta" - First edition
- "スカート、ひらり [Single, Maxi]" (in Japanese). amazon.co.jp. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- アーティスト&楽曲検索 スカート、ひらり (in Japanese). Oricon. Retrieved 2011-04-24.
- เกษบึงกาฬ, แก้วตา (2017-09-23). "BNK48 จัดคอนเสิร์ตอำลา 'คิตแคต' อย่างอบอุ่น". Voice TV (in Thai). Bangkok: Digital TV Network. Retrieved 2017-09-23.