|Look up skirting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skirting can refer to:
- Construction elements
- protective devices such as lift table bellows
- vinyl elements that covers the crawl space under a mobile home
- Skirt steaks, also known as beef skirting
- skirting, cloth used to decorate, cover, or hide tables or chairs from view, often used in exhibitions
- in sheep shearing skirting refers to cleaning the fleece from unwanted parts
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skirting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.