Skirts (TV series)
|This article does not cite any sources. (May 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Skirts was an Australian television police drama broadcast on the Seven Network in 1990. Skirts was produced by Roger Le Mesurier and Roger Simpson. It was directed by Brendan Maher, Richard Sarell and Ian Gilmour.
Skirts was the story of intelligent, highly trained, resourceful police women. They were women of the 1990s and women of action but in the police force they still called them "skirts."
Skirts was not renewed after its first season of 13 episodes.
- Nicholas Bell as Gary Block
- Antoinette Byron as Tina Van Hervell
- Mary Coustas as Julie Makris
- Karen Davitt as Debbie Priest
- Kate Gillick as Wanda Nowacek
- Tracy Mann as Pauline Reardon
- Ben Mitchell as Bevan "Beverley" Quin
- Sally-Anne Upton as Jenny Kruger
- Alasdair Saksena as Gordon "Metal" Horse
- Francisco Antonio Seguin credited as Tony Seguin as Tex
|This article about a television show originating in Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|