|Look up skjold in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skjold may refer to:
- Skjold, Bergen, a neighborhood in Bergen in Hordaland county, Norway
- Skjold, Rogaland, a village in Vindafjord in Rogaland county, Norway
- Skjold (municipality), a former municipality in Rogaland county, Norway
- Skjold, Troms, a village in Målselv in Troms county, Norway
- Skjold (garrison), a Norwegian army garrison in Målselv in Troms county, Norway
- Skjöld or Skjöldr, a king in Norse mythology
- Skjold-class corvette, a Norwegian class of patrol boats
- Skjold (ship), a Danish three mast barque built in 1839
- BK Skjold, a Danish football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skjold.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.