Skoda or Škoda may refer to:
Brands and enterprises
- Doosan Škoda Power, subsidiary of the Doosan Group, based in Plzeň, Czech Republic
- Škoda Auto, automobiles and previously bicycles manufacturer of the Czech Republic
- Škoda Transportation, Czech engineering company that manufactures rail vehicles, based in Plzeň, Czech Republic
- Škoda Works, Czech aircraft, guns, locomotives, and trams manufacturer, former parent of Skoda Auto and Skoda Transportation
- Škoda Motorsport, the division of Škoda Auto responsible for motorsport activities
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Škoda lásky", the original Czech title of the "Beer Barrel Polka"
- Skoda (barquentine), sailing vessel built in Kingsport, Nova Scotia, in 1893
- Skoda Xanthi F.C., football club in Xanthi, Greece
- Skoda Xanthi Arena, home stadium of Skoda Xanthi F.C.
- Skoda–El Mir theorem, theorem of complex geometry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skoda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.