Jump to navigation Jump to search
Skoda or Škoda (meaning damage or a pity in Czech) may refer to:
Brands and enterprises
- Doosan Škoda Power, subsidiary of the Doosan Group, based in Plzeň, Czech Republic
- Škoda Auto, automobile and previously bicycle manufacturer of the Czech Republic
- Škoda Transportation, Czech engineering company that manufactures rail vehicles, based in Plzeň, Czech Republic
- Škoda Works, former Czech aircraft, gun, locomotive, and tram manufacturer, the successor company is Škoda Transportation
- Škoda Motorsport, the division of Škoda Auto responsible for motorsport activities
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Škoda lásky", the original Czech title of the "Beer Barrel Polka" (literally "Wasted Love")
- Skoda (barquentine), sailing vessel built in Kingsport, Nova Scotia, in 1893
- Skoda Xanthi F.C., football club in Xanthi, Greece
- Skoda Xanthi Arena, home stadium of Skoda Xanthi F.C.
- Skoda–El Mir theorem, theorem of complex geometry
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skoda.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.