Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up skua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skua is a seabird in the family Stercorariidae.
Skua may also refer to:
- Blackburn Skua, a British dive-bomber/fighter plane from World War II
- Colonel Luis Arturo Rodríguez Meneses Air Base, a military base, with ICAO airport code SKUA, assigned to the Colombian Air Force
- Juvenelle Rosario Skua, Brazilian motorglider (aircraft)
- Orkney Skua, a British-manufactured sailing dinghy
- Skua Sailing Dinghy, a drop-keel two-person racing sailboat, designed for construction from plywood.
- Sea Skua, a British air-to-surface missile
- Skua (rocket), a British sounding rocket
- Denel Dynamics Skua, a South African high-speed target drone
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.