From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skua in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skua is a seabird in the family Stercorariidae.
Skua may also refer to:
- Blackburn Skua, a British dive-bomber/fighter plane from World War II
- Colonel Luis Arturo Rodríguez Meneses Air Base, a military base, with ICAO airport code SKUA, assigned to the Colombian Air Force
- Juvenelle Rosario Skua, Brazilian motorglider (aircraft)
- Orkney Skua, a British-manufactured sailing dinghy
- Skua Sailing Dinghy, a drop-keel two-person racing sailboat, designed for construction from plywood.
- Sea Skua, a British air-to-surface missile
- Skua (rocket), a British sounding rocket
- Denel Dynamics Skua, a South African high-speed target drone
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.