In the Dungeons & Dragons fantasy roleplaying game, the skulk is a type of fictional monster.
The skulk was originally developed by Simon Muth and submitted to White Dwarf magazine, although it first appeared in the original first edition Fiend Folio (1981).
The skulk appeared in second edition for the Greyhawk setting in the Monstrous Compendium Greyhawk Appendix (1990).
The skulk appeared in the third edition Fiend Folio (2003). The skulk appeared as a player character race in Races of Destiny (2004).
The skulk appeared in the fourth edition in Monster Manual 3 (2010).
Skulks are a race of humanoid creatures that can blend in with their surroundings like a chameleon.
- ^ Turnbull, Don, ed. Fiend Folio (TSR, 1981)
- ^ Breault, Mike, ed, et al. Greyhawk Monstrous Compendium Appendix (TSR, 1990)
- ^ Cagle, Eric, Jesse Decker, James Jacobs, Erik Mona, Matt Sernett, Chris Thomasson, and James Wyatt. Fiend Folio (Wizards of the Coast, 2003)
- ^ Noonan, David, Eric Cagle, and Aaron Rosenberg. Races of Destiny. (Wizards of the Coast, 2004
- ^ Mearls, Mike, Greg Bilsland, and Robert J. Schwalb. Monster Manual 3. Renton, WA: Wizards of the Coast, 2010