Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Region of origin||Grand Duchy of Lithuania, Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth, Russian Empire|
Notable people with the surname
- Alexander Skumin (1748–1775), statesman of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth
- Andrew N. Skumin (1909–1984), WWII Veteran, officer of MGB of the USSR, Chairman of the Military Tribunal of the Internal Troops of the Volga Military District
- Anna Skumina (1730–1772)
- Anthony Skumin (1899–1965), WWI Veteran US Army
- Edward A Skumin (1898–1935), WWI Veteran US Army
- Ivan Skumin (?–1566)
- Janusz Skumin (1570–1642), Polish nobleman and politician
- Jerzy Skumin (1596–1656), religious leader and statesman of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
- John Skumin Sr (1935–2014) was a graduate of Berkshire Community College with an Associate Degree in Criminal Justice. He served in the Massachusetts National Guard.
- Józef Skumin (1716–1790), knight of the Order of the White Eagle (Poland)
- Katarzyna Eugenia Skumina (1610–1648), Polish noble lady
- Ludwik Skumin (1748–1808), Field Lithuanian Hetman (Grand Treasurer) of Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. He received the Russian Orders of St. Alexander Nevsky and of St. Andrew
- Theodor Skumin (1538–1618), Royal nobleman of the Grand Duchy of Lithuania
- Victor A. Skumin (born 1948), Russian scientist, philosopher and writer
- V. L. Skumin
- Volumina Legum, t. VIII. St. Petersburg. 1860.
- "Professor Victor A. Skumin". Kult-zdor.ru. Archived from the original on 10 April 2016. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Victor Skumin". biblmdkz.ru. Archived from the original on 17 April 2016. Retrieved 24 September 2015.
- Litvin, Alter (2002). "Японские военнопленные: спецлагерь на Каме" [Japanese prisoners of war: special camp on the Kama river]. Gasyrlar avazy=Ėkho vekov. 3/4. ISSN 2073-7483. OCLC 33252147. Archived from the original on 12 October 2015. Retrieved 19 November 2014.
- "Anna Skumin-Tyszkiewicz h. Leliwa". sejm-wielki.pl. Archived from the original on 24 February 2017.
- "Anthony Skumin". findagrave.com. Archived from the original on 24 February 2017.
- "Edward A Skumin". findagrave.com. Archived from the original on 24 February 2017.
- "Иван Львович Скумин Тышкевич". ru.rodovid.org. Archived from the original on 24 February 2017.
- "Jerzy Skumin Tyszkiewicz". ru.rodovid.org. Archived from the original on 24 February 2017.
- "John Skumin". legacy.com. Archived from the original on 25 February 2017.
- Бантыш-Каменский, H. H. (2005). Списки кавалеров российских императорских орденов Св. Андрея Первозванного, Св. Екатерины, Св. Александра Невского и Св. Анны с учреждения до установления в 1797 году орденского капитула.
- "Скумин-Енич В. Л." litera-ru.ru. Archived from the original on 25 February 2017. Retrieved 1 August 2018.
- "Skumin Family History". ancestry.com. Retrieved 22 November 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Skumin.|
|surname Skumin. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|