From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up skunk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A skunk is an animal. It may also mean:
- Skunk River, Iowa, a tributary of the Mississippi
- Skunk River (Platte River), Minnesota
- Skunk Creek (Gooseberry River), Minnesota
- Skunk Creek (Peruque Creek), Missouri
- Skunk Creek (South Dakota)
- Skunk Records, a California-based record label from 1990 to 2006
- Skunk, an early band formed by musician Matt Sweeney
- "Skunks", a song by Manitoba from their 2003 album Up in Flames
- Skunk.nu, a Swedish social networking website
- Skunk (weapon), a malodorant used by the Israeli Defense Forces to disperse disorderly crowds
- Skunk, a Cannabis strain
- Skunk, nickname of Jeff Baxter, American musician and defense consultant
- KUNK, an American radio station branded "The Skunk FM"
- Skunk rule, another name for the Mercy rule in sports
- Skunk Train, popular nickname for the California Western Railroad
- Skunked beer, beer that has been exposed to ultraviolet light, like sunlight, too long
- SCO Skunkware, a collection of open source software projects
- Skunkworks (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skunk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.