|Hubs||Lynden Pindling International Airport|
|Company slogan||When I Fly Fly With Sky|
|Key people||Randy Butler (President & CEO)|
The airline operates scheduled service within the Bahamas San Salvador, Freeport, Marsh Harbor, Cat Island, North Lutheran, Long Island, New Providence) and Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, as well as charters to the Caribbean.
The Sky Bahamas fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "IATA - Airline and Airport Code Search". iata.org. Retrieved 11 April 2015.
- "Contact Us Archived 2013-02-04 at the Wayback Machine." SkyBahamas. Retrieved on 15 June 2013. "#7 Blake Road Center Blake Road P.O. Box AP-59215 Nassau, New Providence The Bahamas"
- SkyBahamas Fleet Archived 2011-06-09 at the Wayback Machine
- "Sky Bahamas crash lands in Marsh Harbor, all 21 passengers safe" Retrieved June 13, 2013
- "Sky Bahamas Crash Lands in Abaco" Nb12 News YouTube. Retrieved June 13, 2013
- "Accident description" aviation-safety.net Retrieved June 13, 2013
|This Bahamas-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|