(Redirected from SkyNet)
|Look up Skynet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Skynet may refer to:
- Skynet (airline), a Russian regional airline based at the Krasnoyarsk Airport
- Skynet Airlines, a defunct Irish airline that operated in 2001–2004
- Skynet, a domestic airmail network run by Royal Mail
- Solaseed Air, a low-cost Japanese airline previously known as Skynet Asia Airways
- SKYNET (surveillance program), an NSA surveillance programme for monitoring cell phones
- The Copyright (Infringing File Sharing) Amendment Act 2011, which repeals a section of the New Zealand Copyright Act which would have required ISPs to disconnect subscribers suspected of repeat copyright infringement
- Sky Net, a direct-to-home (DTH) TV broadcasting company in Myanmar
- Sky Television (New Zealand), a pay television service also referred to as Sky Network Television
- Proximus Skynet, a Belgian interactive digital media company
- Skynet (satellite), a UK military communications system
- Telesat, a Canadian communications satellite operator formed from the merger of Telesat Canada and Loral Skynet
- Skynet (Terminator), a fictional computer network, the primary antagonist in the Terminator franchise
- Skynet (video game), a 1996 PC game based on The Terminator film series
- Skynet, a 1998 album by Juan Atkins under the Infiniti alias.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Skynet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.