|Narrated by||Jamie Theakston|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|No. of series||2|
|No. of episodes||12|
|Executive producer(s)||Charles Thompson|
|Location(s)||South Yorkshire and London|
30 minutes60 minutes
|Original network||BBC One|
|Original release||13 September 2006– 15 October 2008|
|Related shows||Traffic Cops
Sky Cops is a British reality TV show revealing the work of the air police in the UK. The BBC show follows police helicopters from the South Yorkshire Air Operations Unit and the Metropolitan Police Air Support Unit. The show was narrated by Jamie Theakston and aired for six episodes in 2006, and a further eleven episodes in 2008.
|1||Bang to Rights||13 September 2006|
|2||Cycle of Crime||20 September 2006|
|3||Turning the Tide||4 October 2006|
|4||In the Nick of Time||11 October 2006|
|5||No Hiding Place||18 October 2006|
|1||New Tricks||20 August 2008|
|2||Rookies||27 August 2008|
|3||Under Pressure||3 September 2008|
|4||Two Wheel Terrors||10 September 2008|
|5||Gone to the Dogs||17 September 2008|
|6||Tooled Up||24 September 2008|
|7||Sparks Flying||15 October 2008|
- Helicopter Heroes- BBC TV series following the Yorkshire Air Ambulance.
- Traffic Cops- sister series broadcast on BBC One and repeated on UKTV.
- Police Interceptors- series broadcast on Channel 5 with a similar format.
- Brit Cops- police documentary series originally on Bravo and now on Sky Livingit.
- Road Wars- programme broadcast on Sky1, Sky2, and Pick TV which is about Road Traffic Police.
- Street Wars- programme broadcast on Sky about police officers "on the beat".
- Police Camera Action!- series broadcast on ITV with a similar format.