Sky High (Transformers)
Sky High is the name of several fictional characters in the various Transformers series in the Transformers franchise. He is the first instance of the reuse of a name in the Transformers fiction on different characters.
Transformers: Generation 1 (1988)
|Motto||"Imagination is the key that unlocks the chains of reality."|
The first Sky High is a Pretender Autobot who turns into a helicopter.
Although not seen or mentioned directly, Sky High was among the Autobots who joined Fortress Maximus in leaving Cybertron for the planet Nebulos (Transformers: Headmasters #1). Unfortunately, they were followed to Nebulos by the Decepticons under Scorponok, leading war to break out once more. Fortress Maximus's band left Nebulos for the planet Earth, with the Decepticons in close pursuit. (Transformers: Headmasters #4).
When Brainstorm needed subjects to duplicate a Decepticon Pretender experiment, Sky High and five other Autobots volunteered and became the Autobot Pretenders. They fought the Decepticon Pretenders with the help of Optimus Prime and Goldbug (Transformers #40). They soundly defeated their Decepticon Pretender rivals, who thought they were simply giant humans.
Sky High was seen in the background when Optimus Prime sent Landmine and Cloudburst on their mission to obtain computer chips to repair fellow Autobots in issue #52, "Guess Who The Mechannibals Are Having For Dinner?" 
Sky High did not appear in any fiction from Dreamwave Productions, but did get a two-page biography in their "More Than Meets The Eye" series.
- Generation 1 Pretender Sky High (1988)
Transformers: Generation 1 (1990)
Micromaster Sky High toy
|Partner||Blaze Master, Eagle Eye, Treadbolt|
|Motto||"The sky's the limit."|
The second Sky High is a Micromaster Autobot jet.
Sky High received a single page biography in the Dreamwave Productions More Than Meets The Eye series, but did not appear in any fiction. He is portrayed as an unflapable optimust.
- Generation 1 Micromaster Sky High (1988)
- Packaged with his partners Blaze Master, Eagle Eye and Treadbolt.
- Sky High (1988) - Autobot Scout - www.tfu.info
- Alvarez, J.E. (2001). The Unofficial Guide to Transformers 1980s Through 1990s Revised & Expanded 2nd Edition. Schiffer Publishing Ltd. p. 74. ISBN 0-7643-1364-9.
- Jon & Carl Hartman (February 1996). "The Transformers: 1988 - Part 2". Lee's Action Figure News & Toy Review. 1 (40): 68–69.
- Sky High (1990) - Autobot Air Defense - www.tfu.info