Sky Angkor Airlines Inc. (Hangul: 스카이 앙코르 항공), operating as Skywings Asia Airlines (Khmer: ស្កាយវីង អេស៊ា អ៊ែឡា,Hangul: 스카이 윙스 아시아 항공), is an airline based in Siem Reap, Cambodia. Its main hub is at Siem Reap International Airport. The airline is a joint venture of Korean and Cambodian investors with focus on Korean travel market.
- In 2010, the airline had its inaugural flight. In July 2011, the airline had its first chartered flight from Incheon to Siem Reap. In 2012, it made its charter daily between South Korea and Cambodia.
- In 2014 December, The airlines leased three Airbus 320-200 from Small Planet Airlines(XU-702, XU-704, XU-705) for operate for high peak of operation in Q4 2014 and Q1 in 2015.
- As 1 December 2014, Sky Wing Asia had rebrand as Sky Angkor Airlines.
Sky Angkor Airlines's old logo shown as Sky Wing Asia Airlines, The logo had change from 1 Dec 2014 due to the airlines rebrand.
- After engine failure 04.05.2015 XU-ZAB is out of service in LAOS
The Sky Angkor Airlines fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
Sky Angkor Airlines Fleet
- ^ "Global Airlines Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 8.